ibruk Consulting launches a new batch of its Certificate Course in Technical Writing for aspiring technical writers in Mumbai, India on March 4, 2013.
With our course, you will gain:
- a deep understanding of technical writing as a domain
- insights into how you can build a successful career in technical writing
- complete hands-on experience in:
- using industry standard processes
- using popular technical writing tools including Adobe FrameMaker and MadCap Flare
- creating user manuals and online help
- Course Duration: March 4, 2013 to April 5, 2013
- Time: Monday to Friday; 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
You can find the complete details in ibruk_Consulting_Certificate_Course_in_Technical_Writing.pdf.
For more details, talk to Seema Sathe/Akshay Bardia on 91-22-29204260 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skills Needed to be a Technical Writer (ibruk.wordpress.com)
- Technical Writing in India (ibruk.wordpress.com)
- Mumbai: Technical Writers (ibruk.wordpress.com)
- Characteristics of Effective Technical Content (ibruk.wordpress.com)