The course has two components:
- 3 Months of Training
- 1 Month of Project
The 3-month training will cover:
- Instructional Design Fundamentals
- The ADDIE Model
- Dick and Carey’s Systems Approach
- The ID Lifecycle Artifacts and Deliverables for Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Asynchronous Online Learning
- Writing Engaging Instructional Material
After the training, the participants have 1 month to complete a project that will require them to apply all stages of an ID lifecycle.
- Training: June 15, 2013 to September 14, 2013 (12 Saturdays)
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Project: September 15, 2013 to October 12, 2013
ibruk Consulting Pvt Ltd, A-404 Mangalya, Off Marol Maroshi Road, Opp Marol Fire Station, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059.
For detailed information, download ibruk Consulting – Certificate Course in Instructional Design.
- Talk to Gomathi or Aruna on 91-22-29204260/1
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org